Everyone has something to contribute. You can pray, you can give, or you can go. You can also volunteer in your local community to raise awareness and funds.
At Bethany First Church of the Nazarene people are looking for ways to get involved.
- Seniors are making baby blankets and knit caps.
- Children are collecting funds through Vacation Bible School to provide food, shoes, and water for needy children in Swaziland.
- Runners are raising awareness, funds for the HIV/AIDS Task Force, and scholarships for future GO Teams.
- People are being challenged to pray in targeted ways.
Across the United States churches, schools and individuals are finding ways to serve.
- Lenexa Central Church of the Nazarene built a new nurses’ house in Endzingeni.
- Former GO Team members in Canada have collected 6,000 books, sent by container to Swaziland for school libraries.
- Southern Nazarene is sending students to study the micro-finance impact of community gardens.
No matter your age you can contribute…your prayers, your time, your money, your leadership.